What is SBA?
The Sports Business Association is an undergraduate organization affiliated with the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University. Our focus is to teach students about the sports business industry through speaking engagements, networking opportunities, and learning sessions.
To get in the game in the sports industry, you have to understand how to build your personal brand and maximize your time while in college. We’ll teach you how to gain a competitive edge and provide resources to enhance your practical learning outside of the classroom.
The Sports Business Association, an organization comprised of like-minded, passionate ASU students pursuing a career in the sports industry, seeks to provide boundless knowledge, networking, and outreach that will ultimately translate to success in the highly-competitive sports business world.
- Build a solid connection between college students and sports business professionals.
- Teach students how to effectively network and responsibly.
- Create an environment where students can interact with one another and develop relationships with future leaders of the industry.
- Provide services that allow students to learn about the different aspects of sports business through first-hand experiences with projects, internships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Provide an outlet for students to give back to the community philanthropically.